It's all about respect

"No one cares how much you know , they want to know how much you care"

No truer words have been spoken!

The martial arts industry is filled with some great people, its also filled with some arrogance as a result of their level of black belt or their fighting record.Who cares?

I don't care if you can kick my butt or if you have never had a fight at all, everyone deserves respect.

www.MartialArtsForLife.com.au

Why would you want to spend time with or worse still spend money on such people!

Filling your life with the right kind of people is essential, for me I am very protective to ensure I have a peaceful and stress free life. If They don't make the grade its simple just ignore and isolate those that want to drain your energy like blood sucking vampires.

This is my first line of self defence,
saying "No" to those vampires.

Love life,love martial arts! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gas Mask Philosophy

Just another excuse?

Life is good