I don't have time ?

This would have to be the biggest excuse in world...actually it's more than an excuse,it's a lie!

What is eating your time?

Every minute you waste is a minute you never get back..so you are either a master of your time or a time waster.

Last but not least you do not have to go 100 km's an hour or jam pack your day to make the most of it, in fact I do the opposite. " Master Fari why do you walk so slow" my young student stated...why do I walk so slow?
It is because I do not want to hurry and miss anything!

Control your time, make time...avoid the phrase "I don't have time"

Those that don't have time will soon realise THEY don't have time to accomplish everything they choose to accomplish in life. www.MartialArtsForLife.com.au

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of
my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!

Here is my blog post

Popular posts from this blog

Just another excuse?

Life is good

Gas Mask Philosophy