Whats my motivation?

My motivation?
If you are motivated solely by money you are in the wrong business!

I worked 4 jobs for 12 years to ensure my family are ok and I can enjoy my martial arts guilt free and ensure there is never any money pressures at the school. I never wanted to look at students as $$$$$

For the first 6 years of me running my own school I did not see a single cent..more often than not I paid the rent out of my own pocket and even got a loan on behalf of my instructor...I did all that I could for him as a loyal student.

I never want or expect that for my students and have always offered to pay.

Yes I do want more students and that's not because I want more money but simply because after 34 years I love & believe in what I do!



I had someone say to me the other day they have made a lot of blackbelts for me....wow
Firstly you got paid and getting a black belt is all about the student not me, am I wrong?

Money is important but not more important than people ..
Not more important than loyalty and friendships!

Maybe I am just old school but I believe it's good school. ..I will make sure everyone that teaches for me is in the same school not just physically but mentally.

My passion is to teach and help..always was and always will be....

Sadly more and more people want to open martial arts schools with the number 1 motivation being $$$.

It should be a passion to teach and change lives by producing amazing martial arts students and as a consequence of doing a great job the money comes...


Yes the money comes well after not before! 


Martial Arts For Life
www.MartialArtsForLife.com.au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just another excuse?

Life is good

Gas Mask Philosophy